The Aspen Ridge limited partnership was formed on April 1, 2009, by Mark Sullivan, its general partner, and two other limited partners when they each contributed an equal amount of cash to start the new enterprise. Aspen Ridge is an outdoor equipment retailer selling camping, fi shing, skiing, and other outdoor gear to the general public. Mark has a 33.33% profi ts and capital interest and the limited partners hold the remaining 66.66% of the profi ts and capital interests. Their profi ts and capital interests have remained unchanged since the partnership was formed. Mark is actively involved in managing the business while the limited partners are simply investors.
• Aspen Ridge is located at 1065 North 365 South, Ogden, UT, 84401.
• The employer identification number for Aspen Ridge is 85-8976654.
• Aspen Ridge uses the accrual method of accounting and has a calendar year end.
• Mark’s address is 543 Wander Lane, Holliday, UT 84503.
The following is Aspen Ridge’s 2011 income statement for books:
Aspen Ridge Income Statement
For year ending December 31, 2011
Sales Returns and Allowances (9,700)
Cost of Goods Sold (538,200)
Gross Profit from Operations 417,600
Interest from money market account 3,200
Gain from sale of photograph 34,000
Gross Income 454,800
Employee wages 95,400
Interest on accounts payable 2,700
Payroll and property taxes 10,800
Rent on retail building 18,500
Depreciation on furniture and fixtures 4,550
Guaranteed payments to Mark Sullivan 35,000
Accounting and legal services 4,400
Meals and entertainment 2,240
Charitable contribution to the Sierra Club 3,300
Miscellaneous expenses 5,750
Total Expenses (201,640)
Net Income for Books $ 253,160
1. Aspen Ridge has total assets of $1,725,800 and total liabilities of $540,300 at the beginning of the year and total assets of $2,065,300 and total liabilities of $806,640 at the end of the year.
2. Partnership liabilities consist of accounts payable, and Mark, as general partner,is legally responsible for paying these liabilities if the partnership does not.
3. Two years ago, Aspen Ridge purchased an original Ansel Adams outdoor landscape photograph with the intent to display it permanently in the retail store.This year, however, the photograph was sold to a local ski lodge where it is now hangs on the wall. The $34,000 recognized gain from the sale is reflected in the income statement above.
4. For tax purposes, Aspen Ridge has consistently elected under Section 179 to expense any furniture or fixtures purchased every year since it was formed. As a result, it does not have a tax basis in any of its depreciable assets. This year, Aspen Ridge expensed $17,300 of signs and display cases for tax purposes.
5. On November 20th, Aspen Ridge distributed $180,000 ($60,000 per partner) to the partners.
6. Miscellaneous expenses include a $900 fine for violating a local signage ordinance.
7. Aspen Ridge
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.