The 25 questions below are worth 3 points each.
1. What is the interactionist point of view?Identify two intelligence theorists who believe in this perspective.
2. What is the main difference between the factor analysts and traditional theorists with regard to theory derivation?
3. A school psychologist strongly believes a particular child is in need of special services. What is the psychologist trying to control for if he or she uses the most recently normed test available?
4. What are two benefits of the WASI?
5. Identify three improvements of the WAIS-IV over the WAIS-III.
6. Provide one advantage and one disadvantage of group-administered intelligence tests.
7. Give three examples of extra-test behavior on an ability test.
8. RtI is said to be multilevel in nature because there are at least three levels of intervention.What are these three levels of intervention?
9. Name three recommended usesfor the Woodcock-Johnson III.
10. Name three things that would be included in the best approach to diagnosing a specific learning ability.
11. What is the purpose of empirical criterion keying?
12. Identify two functions of validity scales on personality tests.
13. Identify a criticismof the MMPI that contributed to the need for developing the MMPI-2.Identify a criticism of the MMPI-2.What is the purpose of the inquiry stage of the administration of the Rorschach test?
14. What is the purpose of the inquiry stage of the administration of the Rorschach test?
15. Identify three criticisms of projective tests.
16. What principle do assessors utilize when interpreting the TAT?
17. Give an example of a behavioral assessment approach.
18. What does a mental status exam assess?
19. Give an example of the Barnum effect.
20. Why is it recommended to utilize the BDI-II with other tests?
21. A neuropsychologist blindfolds a patient and then moves the patient’s arms and legs in various positions. The patient is unable to identify where his limbs are located. The neuropsychologist would MOST likely suspect that the patient has suffered some sort of damage to which lobe? Explain your reasoning.
22. What are three things that the Tower of Hanoi measures?
23. Give an example of a performance assessment.
24. What is an assessment center and what is it utilized for?
25. How does Maslow’s hierarchy apply to worker motivation?
The essay questions below are worth 7 points each.
1. One of your friends asks you the unlikely question “Whatcontributes to intelligence?” Based on what you have learned in this course, what would be your response?
2. Compare and contrast crystallized versus fluid intelligence. Give an example of each form of intelligence.
3. Compare and contrast two established personality assessments discussed in the course.Include in your discussion strengths and limitations of each measure.
4. Throughout the course, issues related to cultural diversity have been addressed.Identify one intelligence, educational, or personality measure and describe its strengths and weaknesses as it relates to diversity.
5. Identify and describe at least three ethical dilemmas or responsibilities a psychological assessor may face.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.