1. Technology pushes society when:
2. Technology’s impact:
3. Technology’s impact is:
4. The goal of management of technology and innovation in an organization should always be to:
5. There are several definitions of technology in the text; all the definitions have some common elements. Each definition implies:
6. Technology can be broadly defined as:
7. Evaluation and control of technology is the:
8. The management of technology is defined as the linking of different disciplines to:
9. Innovation can be defined as:
10. All of the following are elements of strategic management EXCEPT:
11. __________ are the monitoring of technology to ensure that it meets the desired outcomes.
12. Firms that manage innovation well have which of the following characteristics?
13. Technology is defined to include ____ employed in producing a good or service.
14. Benefits of innovation include all of the following except:
15. Drawbacks of innovation include all of the following except:
16. The first question that should take place as the firm conducts it innovation strategy planning is ____?
17. Systems integration:
18. Process innovation focuses on ____.
19. Reengineering’s goals include all of the following except:
20. To create an environment for innovation a manager must understand all of the following except?
21. How should you describe the innovation process?
22. Seek a balance of behaviors
23. Which is not one of the four critical elements to implementing innovation as a strategy in the organization?
24. For successful innovation implementation leaders need to ensure;
25. Innovative organizations typically are founded and lead by;
26. Informal power comes from:
27. A leader should ask all of the following questions in the implementation process except:
Is there an open, questioning attitude among employees?
28. The three methods that can help to establish the view by employees that they are part of the organization or system are all of the following except:
29. Mentoring can be ____ to be successful:
30. Benchmarking involves the:
31. Extension occurs when _____ and _____ competencies are understood sufficiently so that ideas lead to action.
32. One of the primary reasons firms have difficulty being innovative is:
33. The strategic reasons a firm would look to use a merger or acquisition include all of the following except:
34. The key element of planning externally focused technology acquisition efforts is to:
35. A _______ is defined as a partnership of two more corporations to achieve strategically significant objectives that are mutually beneficial.
36. Mergers and acquisitions can allow a firm to accomplish a variety of strategic goals. Which one is not associated with the purchasing firm?
37. The outright purchase of a firm or some part of that firm is known as:
38. The keys in planning for a merger or acquisition includes all of the following except:
39. Key expectations should take priority in the integration effort except in which area.
40. The three elements that need to be considered in integration are:
41. The reasons that training and development are so important in the execution of an alliance or merger/acquisition include:
42. The losses an employee can feel during integration typically can include all of the following except:
43. The basis for competitive advantage of a technology focused firm ___.
44. All of the following are strategic capabilities that a firm needs for success except __.
45. When a company is developing its capabilities, it should do all of the following except:
46. The key sustainable competitive advantages for a firm using an internal innovation strategy include
47. The result of a competitive advantage should focus on ___.
48. For technology oriented firms, it is important for managers to understand that value must be
49. The ___ view of the firm argues that industry structure is the principal determinant of profitability.
50. All of the following would be intangible resources except ___.
51. The most common sources of competitive advantage would be ____.
52. Each of the following is a step in the value creation process except ___.
53. The foundation which must be present before an organization can effectively conduct implementation is ___
54. Learning in the organization is the ___.
55. Explicit knowledge is ____.
56. Organizational learning is the ____.
57. The type and the amount of learning that must take place for the firm to compete successfully depends upon
58. The firm’s ability to learn
59. The greater organizational learning will occur when ___.
60. Organizations that are structured for learning are characterized by all of the following except ____.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.