PART I – Company Profile (150 words)
1. Prepare a brief description of Apple Inc and The Coca-Cola Company using the latest Annual Reports. The description should include: main areas of business activities, main products/services, and principal geographies.
PART II – Financial Performance (400 words)
2. Using the companies’ financial statements, carry out a full financial statement analysis using a variety of financial ratios, including liquidity measures (acid test ratio; cash ratio), long-term solvency measures (total debt ratio; interest coverage ratio), turnover measures (inventory turnover; asset turnover), and profitability measures (net profit margin; return on equity) in the analysis. Present the ratios in bar-charts depicting the change of the ratios over the past five years.
3. Comment on the performance of both companies over the past five years using your findings, outlining changes in the companies’ fortunes and change drivers.
PART III – Market Performance (450 words)
1. Using relevant literature, explain the importance of financial markets and the driving forces of share prices in the stock market.
2. Download the daily historical price data for Apple Inc., The Coca-Cola Company and the S&P500. The data should include 5 years of daily stock prices from 14th October 2015 until 13th October 2020.
3. Compute the average daily return, standard deviation, skewness and kurtosis for each share and the market.
4. Create a density plot of the daily returns. The returns distribution should range between -3.50% and +3.50%, and the bin width should be 0.5%.
5. Plot the average annual returns and standard deviations in the return-volatility space.
6. Using the plots and summary statistics, write a full comment on the risk-return profiles of Apple Inc, The Coca-Cola Company, and the market index.
Note: Format your answers to keep three digits after the decimal point.
PART IV – Portfolio of Shares (500 words)
Consider the following portfolio: Apple Inc; The Coca-Cola Company.
1. Compute the correlation matrix for Apple Inc, The Coca-Cola Company and the S&P500. Explain the importance of the correlation information.
2. Compute the portfolio return and variance with weights combinations varrying from 0% in Apple Inc – 100% in The Coca-Cola Company to 100% in Apple Inc – 0% in The Coca-Cola, increasing Apple Inc.’s weight by 10% each time.
3. Plot the returns and variances of the portfolio combinations.
4. Explain the efficient frontier and highlight it on the return-variance plot.
5. Using the Excel Solver, find the weights of the two assets for the minimum variance portfolio (MVP) and report the return and variance of the MVP. Add the MVP to the plot.
6. Explain the limits of diversification, referring to the types of risks and their sources, with examples. Support your argument with references to relevance literature.
Note: Format both axes numbers as percentages with two digits after the decimal point.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.