1. On the day Harry was born, his parents put $1600 into an investment account that promises to pay a fixed interest rate of 5 percent per year. How much money will Harry have in this account when he turns 21? Round to two decimal places.
2. At what rate must $287.50 be compounded annually for it to grow to $572.86 in 8 years? Submit your answer as a percentage and round to two decimal places.
3. How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 7.25% (compounded annually) in order to have $2,250 at the end of 7 years? Round to two decimal places.
4. Biff deposited $10,000 in a bank account, and 12 years later he closes out the account, which is worth $20,000. What annual rate of interest has he earned over the 12 years? Submit your answer as a percentage and round to two decimal places.
5. How much money do you need to place into a bank account that pays a 3.2% rate in order to have $800 at the end of 6 years? Round to two decimal places.
6. Your grandparents deposit $1,000 each year on your birthday, starting the day you are born, in an account that pays 6% interest compounded annually. How much will you have in the account on your 21st birthday, just after your grandparents make their deposit? Round to two decimal places.
7. Auto Loans R Them loans you $26,000 for four years to buy a car. The loan must be repaid in 48 equal monthly payments. The annual interest rate on the loan is 9 percent. What is your monthly payment? Round to two decimal places.
8. Your company has received a $50,000 loan from an industrial finance company. The annual payments are $6,202.70. If the company is paying 9 percent interest per year, how many loan payments must the company make? Round to the nearest number of periods.
9. You are ready to retire. A glance at your 401(k) statement indicates that you have
$1,500,000. If the funds remain in an account earning 6.5%, how much could you withdraw at the end of each year for the next 20 years? Round to two decimal places.
10. If you wish to accumulate $280,000 in the child’s college fund after 18 years, and can invest at a 7.5% annual rate, how much must you invest at the end of each year if the first deposit is made at the end of the first year? Round to two decimal places.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.