As we begin the Informative Report project, it is important to choose a form of technology. As you think about potential technologies to research, remember that it can be 1.) hardware (e.g., cellphones, tablets, computers, video projectors) 2.) software (e.g., word processors, Internet browsers) or 3.) online resources (e.g., websites, online apps and social networking sites). Your research should focus on the impact this form of technology has had on learning, communication, and literacy practices.
The goals of your research project are to find the best and most relevant research about the technology you feel driven to explore and to equip you with the skills necessary for successful research.
For this short proposal, you will find two current news articles or Op-Eds related to a topic that you want to explore for your next major project (an Op-Ed is an opinion article published in a newspaper). These two articles should be discussing the technologies you are interested in conducting research on (If you are undecided and interested in both the iPhone and Facebook, you can choose an article on each to help you narrow it down to one technology).
Importantly, the articles you choose to use for this assignment should represent either some aspect of the topic you are most interested in or provide background information. In other words, don’t just pick two random articles about a topic that you like–the articles should demonstrate something about the topic and why it interests you.
Respond to some general questions about the technologies you are interested in conducting research on:
1. What technologies interest you for this second writing project?
2. Why are you interested in conducting research on these technologies?
Read the first article or Op-Eds and respond to the following:
4. What is the name of the article or Op-Ed that you found, who is the author of the piece, and what are the main topics/ideas explored in this text?
5. From reading the source, what did you learn about the impact this technology has had on learning, communication, and literacy practices?
6. Identify a 1-2 sentence passage of the source that seems especially significant. Quote the sentence(s) in MLA format and then explain why you have selected this passage. (Refer back to the MLA Citation PowerPoint from the Week 2 Quiz if you need help remembering how to do this.)
Read the second article or Op-Eds and respond to the following:
7. What is the name of the article or Op-Ed that you found, who is the author of the piece, and what are the main topics/ideas explored in this text?
8.From reading the source, what did you learn about the impact this technology has had on learning, communication, and literacy practices?
9. Identify a 1-2 sentence passage of the source that seems especially significant. Quote the sentence(s) in MLA format and then explain why you have selected this passage. (Refer back to the MLA Citation PowerPoint from the Week 2 Quiz if you need help remembering how to do this.)
8. What questions do you have after completing this reading that you might want to explore in your research?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.