IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
EDCE 611 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers
1. Counselors should consider cultural context when conceptualizing a family in the individual counseling process. This might include acculturation status, ethnic composition of the state, language preference, education, parenting style, and religion.
2. When a counselor self-discloses that he/she once had an experience similar to that being described by a young client,
3. Counselors should assume that the reason many children and adolescents like to play with toys, draw, or play or manipulate something with their hands during counseling sessions is that
4. Counselors should keep in mind that documentation is potentially public information.
5. Which of the following is not true regarding “process” comments and questions?
6. If teachers pressure a school counselor to “fix” a child’s behavior problem, an appropriate counseling approach would be to
7. Active listening is less important when building rapport and defining the problem than when exploring situations in depth.
8. Resistance is less common in young clients than in adults regarding investing in the counseling process.
9. Structured exercises should be avoided when working with young clients, since they diminish the therapeutic effect of counseling.
10. “Why” questions are especially recommended when counseling young clients, because their behavior can be difficult for adults to understand.
11. Counselors must avoid gender stereotypes when working with youth because these can contribute to misdiagnosis and treatment of young boys and girls.
12. School counselors are not in an ideal position to teach and encourage self-advocacy skills.
13. What intervention was not recommended for working with diverse youth?
14. The American School Counseling Association adopted a position statement regarding multicultural competent counseling.
15. Cuento therapy uses culturally relevant folktales to convey messages about values, beliefs, and healthy behavior.
16. Rejecting the dominant culture and retaining the culture-of-origin exclusively describes
17. The chapter suggests doing the following when setting up your office.
18. Which is not one of the domains of the Multicultural Counseling Competencies?
19. Asian youth may present with problems related to career and education concerns more often than social or emotional concerns.
20. A child exhibiting ____________________________ is characterized by the recognition that many of their behaviors are important components of their heritages and practices.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDCE 611 Quiz 1 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 3 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 4 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 5 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 6 Liberty University Answers (2018)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.