Data Analysis Paper
[WLO: 5] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the KIDS COUNT Data Center (Links to an external site.) This website is a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation to track the well-being of children in the United States. Data can be accessed by location or by topics such as demographics, economic well-being, education, family and community, health and safety, and risky behaviors.
For this assignment, you will chart data using Microsoft Excel to produce charts that will be included in your Data Analysis paper. If you need assistance with using Microsoft products, you can review Microsoft’s Office Help & Training (Links to an external site.) web page.
To complete the Data Analysis Paper,
· Go to the KIDS COUNT Data Center (Links to an external site.)
· Choose one of the following data topics:
o Economic Well-being
§ Family & Community
§ Safety & Risky Behaviors
o Research your topic by extracting three scholarly, peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic from the Ashford University Library.
o Choose your two state locations .
o Choose your national indicators.
o Choose a minimum of four years of data.
o Graph the data from the two different states the three following ways:
o Analyze the findings in your data for each state relative to the peer-reviewed articles that you read on your chosen topic. For additional help review the Ashford Writing Center’s Summary vs. Analysis (Links to an external site.)
The Data Analysis Paper
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Include a description of the data found, and the data source. (Summarize the data found, and how it was collected and eventually made available to the data center.) Include your three graphs and analyze which graph is most appropriate for the data and state why.
· Describe any trends found in the data.
· Include a minimum of three reasons why the data is similar or different from the two locations or over time.
· Summarize three articles from scholarly sources (excluding your textbook) that discuss the data you selected.
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
o To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
· Full page graphs are not counted as part of the three to four page minimum.
Nelson, R. & Staggers. N. (2018). Health informatics: an interprofessional approach (2nd ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com
· The full-text version of this e-book is available through your online classroom.
Friedman, C. P. (2013). What informatics is and isn’t (Links to an external site.). Journal American Medical Informatics Association, 20(2),224-226. doi:10.1136/amiajnl-2012-001206
Pollard, O. (2014). Health informatics timeline (Links to an external site.) [Interactive timeline]. San Diego, CA: Ashford University. Retrieved from https://content.bridgepointeducation.com/curriculum/file/7431512d-857e-4a9e-9986-49ca91d09487/1/HIM301%20-%20Healthcare%20Informatics%20Timeline.zip/story_html5.html
World Health Organization (n.d.). Global health observatory data repository (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://apps.who.int/gho/data/node.home
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.