1. (TCO 7) The general syntax of an SQL select statement is _____. (Points : 5)
2. (TCO 7) In a VBScript SQL Query statement, what Boolean operator can be used to test a set of conditions whereby all conditions must be true? (Points : 5)
3. (TCO 7) The _____ in a table is the column that makes each record different from all others. (Points : 5)
4. (TCO 7) What task(s) are involved in designing a database table? (Points : 5)
5. (TCO 1) Which of the following Windows commands will shutdown and restart the computer FileServer in 2 minutes? (Points : 5)
6. (TCO 1) Which Windows shutdown command switch is used to shutdown and turn off a local or a remote computer? (Points : 5)
7. (TCO 1) Which one of the following Windows NET commands options is not used to control services with the NET ????? ServiceName? (Points : 5)
8. (TCO 1) The NETSH command that will set the IP address of the interface name NIC to a DHCP-supplied IP address is _____. (Points : 5)
9. (TCO 6) The following VBScript statement will open a text file.
Set file = fso.OpenTextFile(“C:DataCustData.txt”, ?, ??, ???)
To create a new file if it doesn’t exist, the value of ?? must be _____. (Points : 5)
10. (TCO 6) In creating a VBScript Scripting.FileSystemObject, you must start the code line with _____. (Points : 5)
11. (TCO 6) The following VBScript statement will open a text file.
Set file = fso.OpenTextFile(“C:DataCustData.txt”, ?, ??, ???)
To open this file for reading, the value of ? must be _____. (Points : 5)
12. (TCO 2) What is the problem with the following statement? average = (60 + 75) /100 (Points : 5)
13. (TCO 2) What is the multiplication operator? (Points : 5)
14. (TCO 2) What is the assignment operator? (Points : 5)
15. (TCO 2) What is the best choice for a variable name representing an interest rate? (Points : 5)
16. (TCO 2) If a variable holds the value “Ferrari,” what is its data type? (Points : 5)
17. (TCO 5) In what way do VBScript named constants differ from variables? (Points : 5)
18. (TCO 5) Variables declared in the main section of a VBScript program have what scope? (Points : 5)
19. (TCO 3) What characters can be used to force operator precedence? (Points : 5)
20. (TCO 3) What produces the same result as the following pseudocode?
21. (TCO 3) What VBScript Boolean operator could be used to replace the nested selection structure in this pseudocode?
22. (TCO 3) In VBScript, when you combine Boolean operators, the _____ operators take precedence, meaning their values are evaluated first. (Points : 5)
23. (TCO 3) A decision that is inside of another decision is known as a _____ decision. (Points : 5)
24. (TCO 4) What is the problem with the following VBScript Do While loop?
25. (TCO 4) The number of elements in an array is called the _____ of the array. (Points : 5)
26. (TCO 4) How many times will the following VBScript Do While loop execute the loop body?
27. (TCO 4) VBScript arrays are most efficiently processed using _____. (Points : 5)
28. (TCO 4) In VBScript, the array declaration dim data(10) indicates the array data can have a maximum of _____ elements or components. (Points : 5)
1. (TCO 1) Write the Windows CLI commands that will Clear the screen; Turn off Command echo; and display the current IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway. (Points : 13)
2. (TCO 1) Write the Windows CLI NET commands that will turn the Spooler service OFF and then ON. (Points : 13)
3. (TCO 2) Write the VBScript code lines that define a constant TAXRATE that is 25%, a variable basePay that is $1000, and a variable bonusPay that is $500. Calculate the net pay, and assign that value to netPay. Then, calculate the taxes, and assign that value to taxWithheld. (Points : 14)
4. (TC0 3) Given the variables hoursWorked and payRate, write the VBScript code that will calculate grossPay such that all hoursWorked 40 will be paid at time and a half. (Points : 14)
1. (TCO 4) Write the VBScript code that uses a Do Until loop to display all of the integer values stored in the array numArray(100) . (Points : 14)
2. (TCO 5) Write a VBScript function called MaxNum that accepts two numbers and returns the largest to the two numbers. (Points : 14)
3. (TCO 6) Write the VBScript code that defines the Scripting.FileSystemObject and the file C:DataDataFile.txt for writing. Make sure the file will be created if it doesn’t exist, and ensure that the format is ASCII. (Points : 14)
4. (TCO 7) Assuming that you are connected to a database called Computers.mdb with the fields Computer, Hostname Room_Num, CPU_Type, Num_CPUs, Bit_Size, OS_Type, Memory, Speed and HDD_Size, write the SQL Query String sqlStr such that all the fields will be displayed for the records that indicate a speed less than two and a memory value less than four. The returned records should be sorted by Room_Num. (Points : 14)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.