Application 2 – Annotated Bibliography
As part of your doctoral seminar for this set of weeks, you are participating in a seminar-style discussion about the weekly topics. Recall that you were asked to address 5 of the Required Resources and at least 5 additional resources from the Walden Library and to incorporate them into your posting. As a related exercise, submit an annotated bibliography of the 10 resources you referred to this week. For each entry, be sure to address the following as a minimum:
· Include the full APA citation
· Discuss the scope of the resource
· Discuss the purpose and philosophical approach
· Discuss the underlying assumptions
· If referring to a research reporting article, present the methodology
· Relate the resource to the body of resources you have consulted in this course
· Discuss any evident limitations and opportunities for further inquiry
· Abdous, M., & He, W. (2008). A framework for process reengineering in higher education: A case study of distance learning exam scheduling and distribution. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 9(3), 1-12. Retrieved from http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/535.
This case study proposes a four-step framework designed to reengineer processes in higher education institutions.
· Adenso-Díaz, B., & Canteli, A. F. (2001). Business process reengineering and university organisation: A normative approach from the Spanish case. Journal of Higher Education Policy & Management, 23(1), 63-73. Retrieved from Business Source Complete Database.
In this article, the authors explore how business process reengineering can improve the Spanish university system. Several challenges in the reengineering process are also presented.
· Fincham, R., & Evans, M. (1999). The consultants’ offensive: Reengineering—from fad to technique. New Technology, Work & Employment, 14(1), 32-44. Retrieved from Business Source Complete Database.
This article explores the role of consultants in the Business Process Reengineering movement.
· Grover, V., Kettinger, W. J., & Teng, J. T. C. (2000). Business process change in the 21st century. Business & Economic Review, 46(2), 14-18. Retrieved from Business Source Complete Database.
In this article, the authors interview three researchers on the history, present state, and future of business process change.
· Hill, F. M., & Collins, L. K. (1999). Total quality management and business process re-engineering: A study of incremental and radical approaches to change management at BTNI. Total Quality Management, 10(1), 37-45. Retrieved from Business Source Complete Database.
This case study explores the use of business process reengineering and the interaction between Total Quality Management and Business Process Reengineering at a Northern Ireland company.
· Paper, D., & Chang, R.-D. (2005). The state of business process reengineering: A search for success factors. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 16(1), 121-133. Retrieved from Business Source Complete Database.
· Attitudes towards Process Improvement among SMEs Involved in E-commerce Judith Jeffcoate^*, Caroline Chappell^ and Sylvie Feindt
· Richard C. S. (1997). Creating a framework for successful reengineering. NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY REVIEW / Summer 1997
· V.s.lai & P.K. Mahapatra (2004). Correlating business process re-engineering with the information systems department. Talor & Francis Group.
· Yasar.j.$ Elaine.m.a (1999). Business process re-engineering: Learning from organizational experience. School of Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, The University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
· Darek M. E (2001). Multi-Modal Investigation of a Business Process and Information System Redesign: A Post-Implementation Case Study. SystemsResearch andBehavioral Science
· Rafael A., Joan E., Ricart., & Josep V. (1997). Process Innovation: Changing Boxes or Revolutionizing Organizations? Knowledge and Process Management
o RESOURCES ARE ATTACHED BELOW
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.