1. Use the signup sheet in eLearning to connect with a group. Each group will have communication tools and a file exchange. You may choose instead to work with some other social media platform to collaborate. You will only be graded on the completed project.
2. Select 3-4 different locations (For example: Ancient Greece, India, South America) and examine what art/architecture was produced in each place at approximately the same time. You can select cultures/locations from anytime between ca. 3,000 BCE- ca. 1900 CE. Pick at least two works for each culture. You may use works that are in the book, but you should also do some research and also include works that are not in the book. You may choose to seek out works that relate to a particular theme.
You may download and use images from the Metropolitan Museum’s website:
LINK HAS BEEN FIXED.
3. Assemble the works chronologically using Google Jamboard. Add as many pages as you need. Caption each image with artist, title, date, location (if architecture) or place of origin for other works. Use the textbook’s captions as a guide.
4. Write a brief description of each work. The description may relate to technique, visual composition, or cultural significance.
For example: The Doryphoros uses contrapposto to give this figure a more natural stance that earlier Greek statues. The sculptor, Polykleitos, depicts the figure with weight placed on his right leg, leaving the left side of the body relaxed.
5. Define key vocabulary terms related to the selected works. For example: An oculus is an architectural feature formed by an opening in the center of a dome.
6. Try to keep your timeline within a 500-1,00 year span. Include other historical events that happen within your time span. This may be major wars; scientific discoveries; key inventions; spread of certain philosophies; etc. The events can be related to the regions you are working with or events that have global significance (For example: Gunpowder was invented in China in 904 CE.).
7. Everything needs to be in the correct chronological order (oldest to most recent). All material should be neatly organized, readable and use correct spelling and grammar.
Each group will produce one collaborative timeline.
8. Each group member must contribute the following:
1. 4 images
2. 3 vocabulary terms
3. 2 historical events
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.