1. Assume that the data has a normal distribution and the number of observations is greater than fifty. Find the critical z value used to test a null hypothesis. = 0.09 for a right-tailed test. (Points : 5) ±1.96 1.34 ±1.34 1.96
2. Find the value of the test statistic z using z = The claim is that the proportion of drowning deaths of children attributable to beaches is more than 0.25, and the sample statistics include n = 681 drowning deaths of children with 30% of them attributable to beaches. (Points : 5) 3.01 2.85 -2.85 -3.01
3. Use the given information to find the P-value. Also, use a 0.05 significance level and state the conclusion about the null hypothesis (reject the null hypothesis or fail to reject the null hypothesis). The test statistic in a left-tailed test is z = -1.83. (Points : 5) 0.0672; reject the null hypothesis 0.0336; reject the null hypothesis 0.9664; fail to reject the null hypothesis 0.0672; fail to reject the null hypothesis
4. Use the given information to find the P-value. Also, use a 0.05 significance level and state the conclusion about the null hypothesis (reject the null hypothesis or fail to reject the null hypothesis).
With H1: p < 3/5, the test statistic is z = -1.68
p- value = 0.0465, Reject the null hypothesis
5. Find the critical value or values of based on the given information. H1: > 26.1 n = 9 = 0.01 (Points : 5) 1.646 21.666 20.090 2.088
6. Find the number of successes x suggested by the given statement. A computer manufacturer randomly selects 2850 of its computers for quality assurance and finds that 1.79% of these computers are found to be defective. (Points : 5) 51 56 54 49
7. Assume that you plan to use a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to test the claim that p1 = p2, Use the given sample sizes and numbers of successes to find the pooled estimate Round your answer to the nearest thousandth. n1 = 570; n2 = 1992 x1 = 143; x2 = 550 (Points : 5) 0.541 0.270 0.520 0.216
8. Assume that you plan to use a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to test the claim that p1 = p2. Use the given sample sizes and numbers of successes to find the z test statistic for the hypothesis test. A report on the nightly news broadcast stated that 10 out of 108 households with pet dogs were burglarized and 20 out of 208 without pet dogs were burglarized. (Points : 5) z = -0.041 z = -0.102 z = 0.000 z = -0.173
9. Assume that you plan to use a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to test the claim that p1 = p2. Use the given sample sizes and numbers of successes to find the P-value for the hypothesis test. n1 = 50; n2 = 75 x1 = 20; x2 = 15 (Points : 5) 0.0032 0.0146 0.1201 0.0001
10. Construct the indicated confidence interval for the difference between population proportions p1 – p2. Assume that the samples are independent and that they have been randomly selected. x1 = 61, n1 = 105 and x2 = 82, n2 = 120; Construct a 98% confidence interval for the difference between population proportions p1 – p2. (Points : 5) 0.456 < p1 – p2 < 0.707 0.432 < p1 – p2 < 0.730 -0.228 < p1 – p2 < 0.707 -0.252 < p1 – p2 < 0.047
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Papers Owl, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Papers Owl has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Papers Owl, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.